DeepScan Technology: Crawl and Scan Accurately
Acunetix includes Acunetix DeepScan Technology – a fully automated web browser that can understand, and seamlessly interact with complex web technologies.
- Interacts with AJAX, SOAP/WSDL, SOAP/WCF, REST/WADL, XML, JSON, Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and CRUD operations.
- Analyzes web applications developed in Ruby on Rails and Java Frameworks including Java Server Faces (JSF), Spring and Struts.
Hassle-free Authenticated Web Application Testing
Acunetix can automatically test authenticated areas by recording a Login Sequence using the Login Sequence Recorder (LSR). The LSR makes it quick and easy to record a series of actions and/or Restrictions the scanner can re-play to authenticate to a page. The Acunetix LSR supports a large number of authentication mechanisms including:
- Multi-step/Custom Authentication Schemes.
- Single Sign-On Authentication.
- CAPTCHAs and Multi-factor authentication.
Malware URL Detection
Acunetix includes a malware detection service that detects URLs linking to external sites known to host malware or that are known to be used for phishing attacks.
- Detects malware URLs on the website or web application being scanned.
- Identifies links to URLs being used for phishing and fraud.
- URLs are checked against the Google and Yandex Safe Browsing databases.